Whether you’re beginning a new residential building project, renovating your family home, or moving your property onto the market, Lifestyle Interior Linings can deliver a sophisticated interior finish.
From the beginning, we’ve specialised in meeting the vast array of challenges in residential interiors. From the complexity of ornate finishes in character-listed and heritage-style homes, to the structural requirements of multi-dwelling properties, Lifestyle Interior Linings has had many years of practice in giving residential interiors some truly remarkable finishes.
What we can do for your residential interiors
Lifestyle Interior Linings will finish your residential project with the highest quality products and materials available on the market. We can finish your residential space with any number of product options and services, including:
- Plasterboard: supplied and professionally installed by fully qualified professionals in walls and ceilings, and available in various sizes and finishes to suit the different décor and design applications throughout your property
- Cornices: in virtually limitless styles, including decorative, ornate designs for heavily embellished heritage-style homes, modern and geometric designs for newer homes, and sleek square-set finishes to take high-end and luxury homes to the next level
- High-end finishes: involving compliance with all criteria for the most common finishing standards (including Level 4 Australian standard), to delivery of the highest standards (Level 5 Australian standard) for luxury and high-end market homes
- Renovations: from the planning stages of the project through to delivery of the finished product, where we work harmoniously with other trades to manage structural, design, and scheduling challenges
- Ornate finishes: to preserve the integrity and character of heritage homes or recreate the styling of bygone eras, whether it’s with intricate ceiling roses, ornate cornices, embellished arches, or breathtaking feature ceilings
How we can manage your residential project
Residential interiors are unique in their two-fold challenge: they need to achieve a level of functionality that will add value to the property and meet the standards of the market, but they also need to achieve an aesthetically pleasing finish that will promote a comfortable lifestyle for the families who live there. It’s possible to achieve both, with the right interior linings professionals.
At Lifestyle Interior Linings, we also understand the impact of interior work on the homeowner. We’re always professional; but because we know it’s a home—and sometimes, a home that’s still lived in—we take extra measures to maintain privacy, to care for the space, and to show respect for the occupants.
We also understand that your budget will be tighter, and that it’s even more critical to stick to it. That’s why we work side by side with you throughout the process, ensuring that you end up with a noteworthy interior finish within your price range.